Template Manuscript, Download
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor) and that's not a work of plagiarism.
2. The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
3. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
4. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
5. If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
6. The article from research must be qualify of ethical clearance (proven by attaching ethical clearance letter).
Copyright & License
Authors published in this journal agree to the following terms:
- The copyright of each article is retained by the author (s) without restrictions
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions
- The author grants the journal the first publication rights with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, allowing others to share the work with an acknowledgment of authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
- Authors may enter into separate additional contractual agreements for the non-exclusive distribution of published journal versions of the work (for example, posting them to institutional repositories or publishing them in a book), with acknowledgment of their initial publication in this journal
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (For example in the Institutional Repository or on their website) before and during the submission process, as this can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and larger citations of published work
- Articles and all related material published are distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution- 4.0 International Public License (CC - BY 4.0).
Journal of Community Development is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- 4.0 International Public License (CC - BY 4.0).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.