Template Manuscript, Download
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
1. The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor) and that's not a work of plagiarism.
2. The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
3. Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
4. The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
5. If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
6. The article from research must be qualify of ethical clearance (proven by attaching ethical clearance letter).
Copyright and Permissions
- The journal allows the author(s) to hold the copyright without restrictions
- The journal allows the author(s) to retain publishing rights without restrictions
Creative Common License Information
Journal of Community Development is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution- 4.0 International Public License (CC - BY 4.0).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.